Thursday, November 27, 2008

Need for Speed

The most recent shipped game I helped work on just released, Need for Speed Undercover. This title being my first full production cycle working as a concept artist at EA in years, while previously only being involved in pre-production or pitch phases of ideas/New IP.
The experience was definitely an eye opener to what goes down during a NFS production cycle.
Much props to the art hero's I worked with on this team, Alan Jarvie, Rose, and our fearless leader Dave Taylor.

Here's a Art dump of some of the many concept sketches I've provided during this production. I used mixed media in Photoshop to best execute for this type of product. Photo stitching and paint over, ultimately allowing anywhere between 2-6 hours from thumbnail to completion.


Anyhow, here's some images! :)














No comments: